Subject: FYI: naptr rr document

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:15:12 -0400

Howdy,

FYI, a revision of the OLD NAPTR rr document, which had been last
called on its way to proposed standard, has been submitted to the
I-D repository and will appear sometime next week:

        draft-ietf-urn-naptr-rr-04

It turned out that documents in another WG had a normative reference
to the NAPTR document, and they needed us not to be in their way.

So, after discussion with the relevant ADs, it seemed the best plan was
to finish the editorial revs of the old document to get it out, and
if we proceed forward with the DDDS stuff, we'll obsolete this
document.

Just so you know where this document is coming from/fits into the
scheme of things under discussion.

Leslie.

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"My body obeys Aristotelian laws of physics."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 13:37:18 -0400

>if we proceed forward with the DDDS stuff, we'll obsolete this

I am the AD she is talking about, so feel free contacting me.

   paf