Subject: Status of documents

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:15:04 -0500

Hi all,

The DDDS documents just published by the I-D editor reflect the changes
from our last call (which closed Oct 6).

I'm told that all the comments received were editorial, not substantive,
so I will now forward the documents to the IESG for publication
as RFCs.

That leaves one remaining issue -- the proposed revision of RFC2611.
At this point, we're waiting on me to incorporate the earlier
remarks into a new version of the document -- I intend to get
that circulated by the end of next week.

Leslie.

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Reality with a delicate splash of the imaginary...
    ... or was that the other way around?"
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------