Subject: Info on how to subscribe the list

From: Juan Carlos Cruellas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 12:01:11 +0000

Dear all,

I sent an e-mail yesterday to your list presenting some work
on electronic signatures format and asking for comments to
a specific issue dealing with OIDs and URIs....
I forgot to ask how could I manage to subscribe myself to
the list in order to be able to get your comments.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Juan Carlos Cruellas.

---

From: Michael Mealling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 09:26:45 -0500

> the list in order to be able to get your comments.

Hi Juan,
  There are two methods:

1)  send mail to [email-masked] with "subscribe urn-ietf"
in the body

2) go to this weg page: http://lists.netsol.com/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=urn-ietf&A=1

You can also find the list archive here:
http://lists.netsol.com/archives/urn-ietf.html

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Mealling        |      Vote Libertarian!       | www.rwhois.net/michael
Sr. Research Engineer   |   www.ga.lp.org/gwinnett     | ICQ#:         14198821
Network Solutions       |          www.lp.org          |  [email-masked]