Subject: [urn] Status of draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc3044bis-issn-urn-00

From: Alfred Hönes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 10:35:27 +0100 (MEZ)

[ speaking as a WG chair ]

URN folks,
it looks like software transition artifacts have negatively affected
the submission of  draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc3044bis-issn-urn-00
(as announced to the list in the message filed at
  http://www.IETF.ORG/mail-archive/web/urn/current/msg01704.html
) :

- Publication of the draft has been inadvertently delayed for
  more than a week; this has been resolved yesterday by manual
  intervention of the IETF Secretariat -- thanks!

- In some web pages, the draft is still listed as an individual draft,
  not a WG draft; this will be corrected -- that draft indeed _is_ a
  chartered work item of URNbis, and it has been accepted as such.

Thanks to Pierre Godefroy and his co-workers from the ISSN
International Center for taking up this project !

Kind regards,
  Alfred.