Subject: [urn] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-urnbis-2141bis-00.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:02:10 -0600

draft-saintandre-2141bis wasn't showing up at
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/urnbis/ so I have submitted the same
document renamed as draft-saintandre-urnbis-2141bis to rectify the
problem.

Peter

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-urnbis-2141bis-00.txt
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:00:19 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Uniform Resource Name (URN) Syntax
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Ryan Moats
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-urnbis-2141bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   A Uniform Resource Name (URN) is a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   that is intended to serve as a persistent, location-independent
   resource identifier.  The general class of URNs is differentiated
   from all other URIs through the use of the 'urn' URI scheme.  This
   document defines the canonical syntax for URNs, guidelines for URN
   namespaces, requirements for URN presentation and transmission, and
   methods for determining URN equivalence.  This document obsoletes RFC
   2141.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-urnbis-2141bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-urnbis-2141bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt