Subject: [urn] Milestones changed for urnbis WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:36:18 -0800

Changed milestone "Update URN Namespace Definition (3406bis)",
resolved as "Done", added draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Collect and settle fragment/query requirements",
resolved as "Done", added draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn to
milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC on URN Namespace Definition (3406bis)", added
draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn to milestone.

Changed milestone "Update URN Syntax (2141bis) based on resolution of
requirements", resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn to milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC on URN Syntax (2141bis)", added
draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn to milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC on URN Namespace Registration Transition", set
due date to May 2017 from January 2014, added
draft-ietf-urnbis-ns-reg-transition to milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/urnbis/about/