Subject: [urn] Review of draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn-22

From: Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:01:33 -0700

Reviewer: Carlos Pignataro
Review result: Ready

[This review just popped up in the queue -- although old, completing
for the record]

Particular operational areas relate interoperability, conformance
verification, registration, and default behaviors -- I believe those
are adequately covered.

Carlos Pignataro.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 22:59:00 +0200

Thanks, Carlos.  We appreciate the review -- always welcome, old or not.

Barry

-- 
Barry
--
Barry Leiba  ([email-masked])
http://internetmessagingtechnology.org/