Subject: #1002 USEFOR 6. References - propose to accept and leave to editor to write

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:14:27 -0400

The text of ticket #1002 is the following:

>From Frank Ellermann:

2234 => 2234bis
2366 => 3851
---------------
2373 => 3513 (missing in the references)

3513 has no IPv4address / IPv6address ABNF, therefore let's
replace 2373 by 3986 (STD 66).

If Ken is clear on what needs to be done, I suggest we close this ticket 
and expect to see the new references in -05.

OK?

               Harald

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:47:31 +0200

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
 
> I suggest we close this ticket and expect to see the new
> references in -05.
 
> OK?

For these references nits you could keep #1002 open until it's
actually fixed in -05.  Sometimes closing tickets because all
agree has no visible effect in the next draft, if it was only
a typo or here some old RfCs - at least I tend to forget such
mostly irrelevant details until I see them again.  Bye, Frank