Subject: Friday - Ticket status

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:16:05 +0200

I have the following open USEFOR tickets:

1002 USEFOR 6. References - Updates needed
  No discussion; ticket seems clear.

1003 USEFOR 3.1.3 - Cleanup ABNF for msg-id
  No discussion

1004 USEFOR 3.2.14 - Can we deprecate X- headers?
  A few notes, no clear resolution

1021 Newsgroups header ABNF and description needs cleanup
  No discussion

1022 USEFOR 2.1 obs-phrase: Should dot be permitted in phrases?
  Discussion sidetracked; no clear resolution

1028 USEFOR 3.1.2 Date: What zones should be on the MUST accept list?
  My impression is that only GMT should be a MUST accept, not UT.

1029 USEFOR 3.2.2 References: Should comments be a MUST NOT?
  My impression is that they are MUST NOT generate at present; people
  are sensitive to exact formulations here.

1030 USEFOR general: Backwards compatibility and handling incompatibilities
  No discussion, no text proposal

1031 USEFOR general: Standard terminology and text
  Under discussion

1032 USEFOR general: Document changes from RFC 1036
  Principle accepted. Method under discussion.

I also have a list of issues sent to me privately, which I have not seen on 
the list yet. I'll ask the source of these issues to raise the ones that 
are not strictly editorial on the list.

                     Harald