Subject: usefor-11 diffs

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:44:02 -0500

The changes from the GenArt and AD reviews were minor.  The changes to 
the section numbering style is obviously an xml2rfc'ism.

http://tinyurl.com/yggm8y

-- 
Kenneth Murchison
Project Cyrus Developer/Maintainer
Carnegie Mellon University

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:27:47 +0100

Ken Murchison wrote:

> The changes to the section numbering style is obviously an xml2rfc'ism.

Odd, if it doesn't like dots anymore, why did it remove them everywhere
but not for chapter 7 (references) ?  I didn't get that effect with my
combination of "processing instructions" <?rfc some="thing"> + 1.32pre2.

Rhethoric question, I'm too lazy to debug which combination of "PIs" or
other factors might have caused this "dotless" effect.  The I-D is of
course fine otherwise, informative [Errata] is clearly better than
normative.  Besides Ned's 2045-erratum submitted 2004-02 is not yet
published, IIRC that was Bruce's point about the [errata] reference.

Frank