Subject: important dates for 56th IETF

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:37:10 -0800

[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to miss
  and therefore delete posts by non-subscribers.  if you wish to regularly
  post from an address that is not subscribed to this mailing list, send a
  message to <listname>[email-masked] and ask to have the alternate
  address added to the list of addresses from which submissions are
  automatically accepted. ]

56th IETF - San Francisco, California, USA

Important Meeting Dates

January 7, Tuesday - Working Group and BOF scheduling begins
January 13, Monday - Registration begins
February 24, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission at 09:00 ET
February 25, Tuesday - Working Group and BOF scheduling closes at 17:00 ET
March 3, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off at 09:00 ET
March 7, Friday - Registration and Pre-payment cut-off at 12:00 noon ET
March 12, Wednesday - Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 ET
March 13, Thursday - Working Group agendas due date at 12:00 ET
March 16-21 - 56th IETF Meeting in San Francisco, CA
April 14, Monday - Proceedings submission cutoff date by 17:00 ET

* All times are in US Eastern Time