Subject: RE: I-D ACTION:draft-mickles-v6ops-isp-cases-03.txt

From: "MicklesCK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:37:45 -0500

In case folks did not see the announcement, this is an updated
version of the ISP draft and I wanted to make sure folks take
a look.  All the sections in the draft are complete at this
time and comments to the list are appreciated.

Thanks,

Cleve...

============================================================================
========
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

    Title       : Transition Scenarios for ISP Networks
    Author(s)   : C. Mickles
    Filename    : draft-mickles-v6ops-isp-cases-03.txt
    Pages       : 33
    Date        : 2003-1-10

This document describes the different types of Internet Service
Provider (ISP) networks in existence today.  It will provide
design and operational considerations in delivering network
services to customers for five specific areas in an effort to
better identify specific issues which may arise during a
transition to IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mickles-v6ops-isp-cases-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
    "get draft-mickles-v6ops-isp-cases-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
    [email-masked].
In the body type:
    "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mickles-v6ops-isp-cases-03.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
    MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
    feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
    command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
    a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
    exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
    "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
    up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
    how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mickles-v6ops-isp-cases-03.txt>