Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-v6ops-unman-scenarios-00.txt

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:11:16 -0500

Hi All,

This is a WG Last Call for comments on sending the Unmanaged
Networks scenarios document to the IESG for consideration as
an Informational RFC:

Title:     Unmanaged Networks IPv6 Transition Scenarios
Filename:  draft-ietf-v6ops-unman-scenarios-00.txt
Authors:   C. Huitema, R. Austein, R. van der Pol
Date:      January 10, 2003

The document can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-unman-scenarios-00.txt

Abstract

    In order to evaluate the suitability of transition mechanisms, we
    need to define the scenarios in which these mechanisms have to be
    used. One specific scope is the "unmanaged networks", which
    typically correspond to home networks or small office networks.

Please review this document carefully, and send your feedback
to the list, indicating whether or not you believe that this
document is ready to go to the IESG.  Silence does NOT indicate
consent.  Unless sufficient support is demonstrated on the list,
the document will not be send to the IESG.

Thanks,
Margaret, Itojun and Bob
v6ops WG Chairs

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:22:55 -0500

THis last call will also remain open through Sunday, March 2nd,
2003.

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:28:49 +0000

Has the enterprise draft gone last call?

Tim

---

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:33:55 -0800

>Has the enterprise draft gone last call?

Not yet. It still needs to become a wg draft instead of a personal 
submission, which requires wg review. This should happen soon.

Bob