Subject: no overhead projector starting SF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:48:33 +0900

in case if you plan to use overhead projectors...

itojun

------- Forwarded Message

From: Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Subject: IETF Meetings and Overhead Projectors

Hi all,

Starting with the IETF meeting in San Francisco, overhead projectors will
not be
provided in the meeting rooms unless specifically requested.  Data
projectors will
be in all working group and BOF meeting rooms.

If you feel there is a need for an overhead projector in your session,
please send
your request to [email-masked]

Thanks,

Marcia

------- End of Forwarded Message