Subject: Soliciting IPv4 Survey area-specific editors

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:15:50 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

We'd like to solicit volunteers from the WG to help in editing the IPv4 
survery documents:

draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-apps-00.txt
draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-int-00.txt
draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-intro-00.txt (generic information)
draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-ops-00.txt
draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-routing-00.txt
draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-sec-00.txt
draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-subip-00.txt
draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-trans-00.txt
(note: general area will not be changed.)

We've already compiled a list of desirable changes at this point. (Of
course, it may be possible to edit them further but that's not necessary,
at least now.)  It would be preferable to have some kind of knowledge of
pertinent areas, but that isn't really necessary.

Could people who are willing to spend a little time editing one (or more)
of these documents please send mail to me, Margaret and Bob as soon as
possible, but preferably by Friday (Jun 20th)?

We'd like to be able to revise the documents slightly before the Jun 30th 
cut-off data, so that we could introduce the documents formally in their 
respective areas.

Pekka, Margaret & Bob

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings