Subject: IPv6 Operations WG (v6ops) agenda for IETF-57 Vienna

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 09:42:41 -0700

IPv6 Operations WG (v6ops)
IETF-57, Vienna

Tuesday, July 15 at 1545-1800
Wednesday, July 16 at 1530-1730

================================

CHAIRS: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
         Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
         Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>

First Session:  Tuesday, July 15, 2003 at 1545-1800
===================================================
Introduction and agenda bashing - 5 mins, Margaret Wasserman

===
current status - 5 mins, Margaret/Pekka
<http://www.6bone.net/v6ops/v6ops_project-status.html>

===
UNMAN Analysis discussion - 25 mins, Christian Huitema
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-unmaneval-00.txt>

===
Forwarding Protocol 41 in NAT Boxes - 10 mins, Jordi Palet
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palet-v6ops-proto41-nat-00.txt>

===
IPv6-IPv4 Translators in 3GPP Networks - 10 mins, Karim El-Malki
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elmalki-v6ops-3gpp-translator-00.txt>

===
ISP Scenarios - 40 mins, Mikael Lind
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lind-v6ops-isp-scenarios-00.txt>

===
ENT Scenarios - 40 mins, Yanick Pouffary/Jim Bound
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-entnet-scenarios-00.txt>

Second Session:  Wednesday, July 16, 2003 at 1530-1730
======================================================
v6-on-by-default - 25 mins, Alain Durand
5-10 mins presentation, remainder discussion
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roy-v6ops-v6onbydefault-01.txt>

===
threedegrees - 10 mins, Christian Huitema
<http://threedegrees.com/>

===
Security - discussion of what we should be doing - 45 mins, Chairs
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savola-v6ops-security-overview-00.txt>

===
NAT-PT Applicability Statement team report - 15 mins, Suresh Satapati or 
team member
<no draft yet>

===
Writing IPv6 Applications report - 15 mins, Myung-ki Shin & Pekka Savola
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-v6ops-application-transition-01.txt>

===
Status report of IPv4 Survey drafts - 10 mins, Chairs
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-intro-01.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-apps-01.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-gen-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-ops-01.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-int-01.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-routing-01.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-sec-01.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-subip-01.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-trans-01.txt>

-end

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:14:30 -0400

Hi All,

Please note that we made an error in the agenda.  The following
draft is not the most recent version of the Enterprise

><http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-entnet-scenarios-00.txt>

The most recent version can be found at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pouffary-v6ops-ent-v6net-03.txt

This version has been substantially modified from the previous
version, so it is important to read the right draft.

I apologize for any inconvenience, as this problem was caused by
the fact that I erroneously accepted the earlier version as a WG
draft.

We will update the agenda as soon as possible.

Sorry,
Margaret