Subject: Re: Thoughts on the extent of changes to IPv4 survey documents?

From: Rute Sofia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:17:37 +0100

Pekka,

regarding the ipv4 survey documents, from a global viewpoint and given
that the survey's purpose is simply to document identified IPv4
dependencies, the documents are just fine.

Rute

Pekka Savola wrote:

>Hi editors (& co-chairs),
>
>As you may have seen, we've started a WG last-call on a couple of the 
>first IPv4 survey documents.  As feedback, itojun sent a couple of wording 
>change suggestions.  
>
>There are a lot of other possibilities to improve the documents as well, 
>but I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble.
>
>I'd like to solicit your thoughts as editors on what you feel is the 
>appropriate extent/scope of changes in the IPv4 survey documents?
>
>Please respond (if you have any opinions) here or in the v6ops thread.
>
>Thanks
>
>  
>