Subject: WG Last Call: three draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-*01 documents

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:38:49 +0300 (EEST)

Hi all,

This is a WG Last Call for comments on sending the following the next
three "Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Standards"
documents to the IESG for consideration as Informational RFCs:

Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Routing Area Standards
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-routing-01.txt

Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Security Area Standards
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-sec-01.txt

Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Transport Area 
Standards
  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-trans-01.txt

Please review these documents carefully, and send your feedback to the
list (editorial modifications may also be sent to the editors, Cesar for
the first, Andreas for the other two).  Please also indicate whether or
not you believe that this document is ready to go to the IESG.  Silence
does NOT indicate consent.  Unless sufficient support is demonstrated on
the list, the documents will not be send to the IESG.

The last call will end in 3 weeks, on 12th September.

Pekka, Jonne & Bob