Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-tsirtsis-v4v6-mipv4-00.txt

From: Tsirtsis George <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:03:27 -0400

All,

Here is a first stub on the Mobile IPv4 changes that we propose so that we
deal with most of the issues described in
<draft-tsirtsis-dsmip-problem-01.txt>

We are also working on the MIPv6 version which we hope to publish soon.

I did not copy the MIP4 list to avoid too much cross-posting but I copy the
MIP4 chairs (Pete/Henrik) for their consideration.

Regards
George (and Hesham)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 4:14 PM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tsirtsis-v4v6-mipv4-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Dual Stack Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)	: G. Tsirtsis, H. Soliman
	Filename	: draft-tsirtsis-v4v6-mipv4-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2003-8-18
	
This specification provides IPv6 extensions to the Mobile IPv4 
[MIPv4] protocol. The extensions allow a dual stack node to use IPv4 
and IPv6 home addresses as well as move between IPv4 and dual stack 
network infrastructures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsirtsis-v4v6-mipv4-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in, type
"cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tsirtsis-v4v6-mipv4-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tsirtsis-v4v6-mipv4-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:44:15 -0400