Subject: 3gpp-analysis: issue tracker on the web

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:08:46 +0300

Hi all!

An issue tracker has been created for 3GPP analysis, pls have a look at
http://danforsberg.info:8080/draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-analysis/index

Using this tracker, you can see the latest status of our 3GPP Analysis document. I hope that this tool helps us to complete the document soon. What comes to the classification of issues suggested by Pekka, I mostly agree with it.

Thanks, Dan, for your help setting up the tool!

Cheers,
	-Juha-

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Pekka Savola [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 20 August, 2003 22:03

Thanks to Juha for taking this list together.  For reference, I think we
can separate the issues that weren't downright closed (e.g. seem to have
been resolved or waiting for some other action) in two.

Topics which don't seem to be closed which probably require more
attention, in some form or another (possibly cannot be settled by textual
updates without further WG feedback etc.):

> 2) Use of NAT-PT in IPv6 UE -> IPv4 node
> 
> 6) Transition mechanisms at UEs
> 
> 9) Automatic tunneling inside 3GPP operator's network

and those issues which were not discussed at all (or in limited scale);  
that could of might or might not mean that there are no objections to the
comments.

> 4) The use of 6to4
>
> 7) Tunnels out of 3GPP operator's network
> 
> 8) Need for UE <-> 3GPP Configuration  <-- probably rather important?!
> 
> 10) SIP/SDP transition