Subject: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Minneapolis, MN, USA (fwd)

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 22:10:17 +0300 (EEST)

FYI,

This should be known already, but if someone missed that..:

Oct 13: chairs must know if any draft-ietf-v6ops-xxx-00 documents will be 
submitted, and with which names:

Oct 20: DL for all -00 submissions

Oct 27: DL for the revisions (no placeholders)

Please also try to notify us of if you think you'll have something you'd 
like to present, we're already building up the agenda.. (see the request 
for agenda items earlier.)

Thanks,
 Pekka, Jonne & Bob
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 07:30:42 -0400
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Subject: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Minneapolis, MN, USA   

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates

October 20th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Monday, October 20th, 
at 09:00 ET.  Initial submissions received after this time will NOT be
made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have to be
resubmitted.
 
As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Monday, October 13th.

 Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
            the week of October 20th will NOT be accepted.

October 27th: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Monday,
October 27th, 2003 at 09:00 ET.  Internet-Drafts received after this
time will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting
is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate
to contact us if you have any questions or concenrs.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
      http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_58.html