Subject: WG Last Call: last two draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-* documents

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:00:39 +0300 (EEST)

Hi all,

This is a WG Last Call for comments on sending the following last two
"Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Standards" documents
to the IESG for consideration as Informational RFCs:

Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Application Area 
Standards
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-apps-03.txt

Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Internet Area 
Standards
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4survey-int-02.txt

Please review these documents carefully, and send your feedback to the
list.  Please also indicate whether or not you believe that this document
is ready to go to the IESG.  Silence does NOT indicate consent.  Unless
sufficient support is demonstrated on the list, the documents will not be
send to the IESG.

The last call will end in 2 weeks, on 7th November.

Pekka, Jonne & Bob