Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-lind-v6ops-isp-scenarios-01.txt

From: Soohong Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:55:57 +0900

Hello 

Now, new draft is available in the IETF server as
a result of the ISP Design Team.

"Scenario for Introducing IPv6 into ISP Networks"

Let us know your feedback/comment to move forward.

Regards

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Platform Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of 
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 11:43 PM
> To: IETF-Announce:
> Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lind-v6ops-isp-scenarios-01.txt
> 
> 
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line 
> Internet-Drafts directories.
> 
> 
> 	Title		: Scenarios for Introducing IPv6 into 
> ISP Networks
> 	Author(s)	: M. Lind, et al.
> 	Filename	: draft-lind-v6ops-isp-scenarios-01.txt
> 	Pages		: 20
> 	Date		: 2003-10-23
> 	
> This document describes different scenarios for the introduction of 
> IPv6 in an IPv4 ISP network. The goal is the addition of a native 
> IPv6 service to the already existing IPv4 service without 
> interruption of the IPv4 service. During the IPv6 introduction the 
> network can go through 4 different stages including the initial IPv4 
> only stage. To move between the stages there will be some form of 
> transition that can be defined in different transition scenarios.
> 
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lind-v6ops-isp-scenarios-01.tx
t

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lind-v6ops-isp-scenarios-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lind-v6ops-isp-scenarios-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.  
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lind-v6ops-isp-scenarios-01.txt