Subject: Volunteer(s) solicited: English proofreading

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:04:25 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

(Writing as co-chair)

We're looking for someone (or multiple someones) to do English 
proofreading and rewording as necessary on the upcoming document:

  draft-shin-v6ops-application-transition-01.txt
  (the version will be available off-list)

.. as we've received feedback that the language could use a bit 
beefing up to be fluent.

If you would be interesting in helping to improve the language of the
document (within a couple of days, week, or at a later phase if that's
best for you), please send a note off-list.

Thanks,
 Pekka & Jonne

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:39:15 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

Thanks to everybody who volunteered.  We didn't quite expect to 
see the volunteers to turn in so quickly -- this was a very happy 
surprise.  We'll keep this model of "job advertisement" in mind for 
the next documents which could use a bit of language proofing.

Again, thanks to everyone who volunteered and those who are
contributing in other ways,

 Pekka & Jonne

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings