Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-v6ops-mech-v2-02.txt

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:20:22 +0200 (EET)

Hello all,

This is the second WG Last Call for comments on sending
draft-ietf-v6ops-mech-v2-02.txt, "Basic Transition Mechanisms for IPv6
Hosts and Routers", to the IESG for consideration as Proposed 
Standard.

Because of the current I-D submission latency, the document has not 
been published yet, and is available at:

http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/ietf/temp/draft-ietf-v6ops-mech-v2-02.txt

There is also an HTML wdiff against the -01 version for the 
interested:

http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/ietf/temp/draft-ietf-v6ops-mech-v2-02-changes-01.html

There have been a large number of updates since the last version, and
we hope to ensure that rough consensus exists for the document to go
forward.  The intent is to start to work on the interoperability and
implementation reports soon, and recycle to Draft Standard with the
required changes within 6 months.

Please review the document and provide feedback on the list.

The last call will end in a bit more than 1 week, on 8th February.

Thanks,
 Pekka & Jonne