Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-00.txt (fwd)

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:16:29 -0500

FYI, an update on TSP draft, as many requested. Marc.

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 15:58:28 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce
CC: 
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: IPv6 Tunnel Broker with the Tunnel Setup Protocol(TSP)
	Author(s)	: M. Blanchet
	Filename	: draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2004-2-10
	
A tunnel broker with the Tunnel Setup Protocol(TSP) enables the
   establishment of tunnels of various inner protocols, such as IPv6 or
   IPv4, inside various outer protocols packets, such as IPv4, IPv6 or
   UDP over IPv4 for IPv4 NAT traversal.  The control protocol (TSP) is
   used by the tunnel client to negociate the tunnel with the broker.
   The negociation involves authentication, authorization, tunnel
   information such as IP addresses, prefixes when the client is a
   router, DNS information such as the NS for the inverse zone
   corresponding to the delegated prefix, etc.  Some parameters may be
   proposed by the broker, such as the transport over UDP IPv4 where an
   IPv4 NAT is found in the path between the client and the broker.  A
   mobile node implementing TSP can be connected to both IPv4 and IPv6
   networks whether he is on IPv4, IPv4 behind a NAT or on IPv6.  A
   tunnel broker may terminate the tunnels on remote tunnel servers or
   on itself.  This document describes the TSP protocol within the model
   of the tunnel broker [3].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-0
0.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

------------------------------------------
Marc Blanchet
Hexago
tel: +1-418-266-5533x225
------------------------------------------
http://www.freenet6.net: IPv6 connectivity
------------------------------------------

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:58:28 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IPv6 Tunnel Broker with the Tunnel Setup Protocol(TSP)
	Author(s)	: M. Blanchet
	Filename	: draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2004-2-10
	
A tunnel broker with the Tunnel Setup Protocol(TSP) enables the
   establishment of tunnels of various inner protocols, such as IPv6 or
   IPv4, inside various outer protocols packets, such as IPv4, IPv6 or
   UDP over IPv4 for IPv4 NAT traversal.  The control protocol (TSP) is
   used by the tunnel client to negociate the tunnel with the broker.
   The negociation involves authentication, authorization, tunnel
   information such as IP addresses, prefixes when the client is a
   router, DNS information such as the NS for the inverse zone
   corresponding to the delegated prefix, etc.  Some parameters may be
   proposed by the broker, such as the transport over UDP IPv4 where an
   IPv4 NAT is found in the path between the client and the broker.  A
   mobile node implementing TSP can be connected to both IPv4 and IPv6
   networks whether he is on IPv4, IPv4 behind a NAT or on IPv6.  A
   tunnel broker may terminate the tunnels on remote tunnel servers or
   on itself.  This document describes the TSP protocol within the model
   of the tunnel broker [3].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-blanchet-v6ops-tunnelbroker-tsp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.