Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-v6ops-application-transition-01.txt

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:19:38 +0200 (EET)

Hi all,

This is a WG Last Call for comments on sending
draft-ietf-v6ops-application-transition-01.txt, "Application Aspects
of IPv6 Transition", to the IESG for consideration as Informational:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-application-transition-01.txt

Please review the document carefully, and send your feedback to the
list.  Please also indicate whether or not you believe that this document
is ready to go to the IESG.

The last call will end in about 3 weeks (due to the IETF), on 20th 
March.

Pekka & Jonne

---

From: "JORDI PALET MARTINEZ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:34:44 +0100

Hi Pekka,

I sent 2 wording comments in the previous release, and have not been addressed. I sent those again a few days ago.

I never got a reply to any of my emails.

Regards,
Jordi

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Pekka Savola" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>; "Myung-Ki Shin" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 10:19 AM
Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-v6ops-application-transition-01.txt

> The last call will end in about 3 weeks (due to the IETF), on 20th 

**********************************
Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

---

From: Myung-Ki Shin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:39:51 +0900

Hi, Jordi,

I think your previous comments were some editorial things.

I will keep all of these comments.

Thanks,
Myung-Ki.

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:21:54 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
> I sent 2 wording comments in the previous release, and have not been
> addressed. I sent those again a few days ago.
> 

Thanks for persisting :)

The second comment has been addressed already, and the first one was:

1. various kinds of transition mechanisms have been developed to
migrate to IPv6 network replace with "various kinds of transition
mechanisms have been developed to do the transition to IPv6 networks"
or "various kinds of transition mechanisms have been developed for the
transition to IPv6 networks" (other combinations possible, key point
is avoid using "migration/migrate", and probably use networks instead
of network)

I agree that we should replace:

                 In addition, various kinds of transition mechanisms
     have been developed to migrate to IPv6 network.

with e.g.:

                 In addition, various kinds of transition mechanisms
     have been developed for the transition to an IPv6 network.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings