Subject: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 59th IETF Meeting in Seoul, Korea (fwd)

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 19:12:10 +0200 (EET)

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:48:25 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Subject: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 59th IETF Meeting
    in Seoul, Korea

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 59th IETF Meeting in Seoul, 
Korea:

February 9th: Cutoff Date for Initial Internet-Draft Submissions (new documents)

All initial Internet-Drafts (-00) and updates to initial Internet-Drafts must be 
submitted by Monday, February 9th, at 09:00 ET. As always, all initial submissions 
(-00) with a filename beginning with "draft-ietf" MUST be approved by the appropriate
WG Chair before they can be processed or announced. WG Chair approval MUST be 
received by Wednesday, February 4th, at 09:00 ET.

February 16th: Cutoff Date for Revised Internet-Draft Submissions (-01 and higher)

All revised Internet-Drafts (-01 and higher) must be submitted by Monday, 
February 16th, at 09:00 ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective cutoff dates 
will NOT be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory OR announced, and will 
have to be resubmitted.  Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.  
The Secretariat will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions starting Monday, 
March 8th.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions or 
concerns, then please send a message to [email-masked].

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates for the 59th 
IETF Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_59.html.