Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-v6ops-renumbering-procedure-00.txt

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 00:00:55 +0300 (EEST)

Hi all,

(co-chair hat on)

This is the WG Last Call for comments on sending
draft-ietf-v6ops-renumbering-procedure-00.txt, "Procedures for
Renumbering an IPv6 Network without a Flag Day" to the IESG for
consideration as Informational:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-renumbering-procedure-00.txt

Please review the document carefully, and send your feedback to the
list.  Please also indicate whether or not you believe that this
document is ready to go to the IESG.

Please note that this was originally thought to go for BCP instead of
Informational, but the procedure might not yet warrant the BCP "seal
of approval", so informational was tentatively chosen instead.  If you
have preferences about this, please indicate them during the WGLC as
well.

The last call will end in about 2 weeks, on 4th July.

Thanks!