Subject: Review requested: draft-huitema-v6ops-teredo-02.txt

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 00:17:48 +0300 (EEST)

(co-chair hat on)

The WG rough consensus, measured in May, was for going forward with 
Teredo.

A revised version of the specification,
draft-huitema-v6ops-teredo-02.txt, was recently submitted.  There has
been little review of it, and it is important to move forward from
here.

It is (still, unfortunately) open whether such specifications should 
be adopted as v6ops items (or at some other WG, or...), so as we can't 
really hold a WGLC on a document which is not yet a WG document, we'll 
have to improvise...

Please review draft-huitema-v6ops-teredo-02.txt by two weeks, 2nd
Juldy (just like you would review a document going for WGLC) send the
feedback to the list.

The current understanding of the category is Proposed Standard, but 
there has been some debate of this as well.

You are also encouraged to review:
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/microsoft-ipr-draft-huitema-v6ops-teredo.txt
to see if this is a problem for you.

Thanks!

(co-chair hat off)

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings