Subject: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 60th IETF Meeting in San Diego, CA (fwd)

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 07:46:44 +0300 (EEST)

FYI -- if you missed this.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:07:50 -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 60th IETF Meeting
    in San Diego, CA 

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 60th IETF Meeting 
in San Diego, CA:

July 12th: Cutoff Date for Initial Internet-Draft Submissions (new documents)

All initial Internet-Drafts (-00) and updates to initial Internet-Drafts must be 
submitted by Monday, July 12th, at 09:00 ET. As always, all initial submissions 
(-00) with a filename beginning with "draft-ietf" MUST be approved by the appropriate
WG Chair before they can be processed or announced. WG Chair approval MUST be 
received by Thursday, July 8th, at 09:00 ET.

July 19th: Cutoff Date for Revised Internet-Draft Submissions (-01 and higher)

All revised Internet-Drafts (-01 and higher) must be submitted by Monday, 
July 19th, at 09:00 ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective cutoff dates 
will NOT be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory OR announced, and will 
have to be resubmitted.  Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.  
The Secretariat will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions starting Monday, 
August 9th.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions or 
concerns, then please send a message to [email-masked].

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates for the 60th 
IETF Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_60.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce