Subject: A draft about VPN in IPv4/IPv6 Hybrid Network(new version)

From: lidefeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 10:26:09 +0800

Dear all,

Attached is a draft about VPN in  IPv4/IPv6 Hybrid Network, I hope this
draft can be processed in the v6ops WG as soon as possible,  discussions and
comments are appreciated.

BTW, I hope to discuss it at 60th IETF meeting, I would like to have a
chance to make presentation for it, Could you please arrange a time slot for
me? I think 10min slot will do.

Thanks in advance.

Defeng Li
Huawei Technologies

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 12:15:03 +0300 (EEST)

> me? I think 10min slot will do.

I don't think this is in the expertise (or charter) of v6ops WG, so a
presentation there would probably not be very useful.  This seems
rather close to the l3vpn problem space, but I'm recalling there might
be already work in progress on this (not sure).

(sorry, I didn't notice this at first -- the spam filters caught you.)

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings