Subject: IETF Session Live Internet Broadcast (MBONE **NOT NEEDED** TO VIEW)

From: David Murray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:44:27 -0400

For the IETF meeting coming up, a number of events (including one for this 
group) will be broadcast publicly via a technology called ESM through 
Carnegie Mellon University.

To tune to any broadcasts, visit http://esm.cs.cmu.edu during the meetings 
(August 2-5) and click "Watch".

To participate, you need a system with the following requirements:
- A machine with Windows 98 or later, Linux, or Mac OS X
- You need to have a DSL, Cable Modem, or better connection (you do *not* 
need mbone to view this event)

Thanks!
David Murray
CMU End System Multicast Group

---

From: "EricLKlein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 13:21:52 +0300

Do you know where there is a schedule of what will be covered?
The actual agenda of the meeting has no indication of which sessions are
being broadcast from which working group and when and there are concurrent
sessions.