Subject: IETF60 draft minutes

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:05:25 +0300 (EEST)

Hi all,

(co-chair hat on)

Find attached the draft minutes for the IETF60 meeting.  The
presentations are temporarily available at 
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/ietf/60/.

In particular, please note that the WG committed to working on the
tunneling requirements (in a couple of flavors) and enterprise
analysis with very aggressive deadlines.  We need WG commitment to 
achieve this.

Please provide input on the minutes, correct any misrecordings, or
omissions within a week.  Please send comments to me off-list.

Thanks!

(hat off)

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings