Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-asadullah-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-00.txt (fwd)

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:59:43 +0300 (EEST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:27:01 -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-asadullah-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: ISP IPv6 Deployment Scenarios in Broadband Access Networks
	Author(s)	: S. Asadullah, et al.
	Filename	: draft-asadullah-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-00.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2004-8-18
	
This document provides detailed description of IPv6 deployment and 
   integration methods and scenarios in today's Service Provider (SP) 
   Broadband (BB) networks in coexistance with deployed IPv4 services. 
   
   Cable/HFC, BB Ethernet, xDSL and WLAN are the main BB technologies 
   that are currently deployed, and discussed in this draft.  In this 
   document we will discuss main components of IPv6 BB networks and 
   their differences from IPv4 BB networks and how IPv6 is deployed 
   and integrated in each of these BB technologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asadullah-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-asadullah-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-asadullah-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.