Subject: [v6ops] Agenda as it is today

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:49:39 -0800

Data on the working group's current state: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/v6ops/

Current drafts for IETF 80 include
	draft-carpenter-v6ops-6to4-teredo-advisory-02.txt
	draft-hu-v6ops-radius-issues-ipv6-00.txt
	draft-korhonen-v6ops-3gpp-eps-06.txt
	draft-kuarsingh-v6ops-6to4-provider-managed-tunnel-01.txt
	draft-troan-v6ops-6to4-to-historic-00.txt

We also have talks from Teemu Savolainen on Happy Eyeballs-related testing, and Geoff Huston on measured behavior of 6to4 and Teredo. 

Drafts that have not been updated since IETF 79 and are not somewhere include

        draft-denog-v6ops-addresspartnaming
        draft-ietf-v6ops-tunnel-loops
        draft-kuarsingh-v6ops-6to4-provider-managed-tunnel
        draft-sarikaya-v6ops-prefix-delegation
        draft-sunq-v6ops-ivi-sp
        draft-tsou-v6ops-mobile-transition-guide
        draft-vandevelde-v6ops-harmful-tunnels
        draft-wing-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-ipv6
        draft-yang-v6ops-v4v6tran-bb-transition-guide

If folks want time on the agenda, this week is the week for -00 drafts, and next week for updated drafts.