Subject: [v6ops] Important dates

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 22:02:42 -0800

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2011.html#IETF80

We have asked for our usual two sessions, 2.5 hours and 2 hours in length. With any luck neither of them will be on Friday :-) The IETF-80 agenda should be sorted out by the fourth of March.

The final date for submission of new (-00) drafts is 7 March. Final date for updated documents is 14 March. With one exception (a testing report, for which the proceedings will be the enduring documentation), any draft that will be discussed in this working group at IETF-80 needs a draft posted since IETF-79, and should have corresponded with [email-masked] on the topic.

Our final date to post the working group agenda is 16 March. I will post a preliminary agenda on 7 March and repost on 14 March; these will be for comment.

early bird (reduced price) registration cut-off is 18 March.

	• 2011-03-27 - 2011-04-01: 80th IETF Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic.

"Be there or be square", as my daughter tells me...

---

From: "Don Sturek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 08:54:35 -0800

Hi Fred,

The Smart Energy 2.0 team on resource discovery (Kerry Lynn, Ralph Droms,
Tom Herbst and myself) would like to request a total of 15 minutes at the
IETF-80 v6ops meeting to discuss a series of I-Ds we will be submitting (and
in some cases refining) for use with SE 2.0.  Here are the topics for the
single time block:
1)  ULA address allocation - We plan to use ULAs in our deployment to enable
multicast DNS (m-DNS) resource discovery
2)  ULA prefix delegation/proxy - At IETF-79, we were to work with the
advanced v6ops draft (draft-wbeebee-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-bis-04) on this
topic but I think it did not progress due to other pressing issues in that
draft.  Unfortunately, this topic will be front and center when the SE 2
solution deploys next year so we will at least put a big target out that
people can complain about :-)

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Fred Baker
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 10:03 PM
To: IPv6 Operations
Subject: [v6ops] Important dates

We have asked for our usual two sessions, 2.5 hours and 2 hours in length.
With any luck neither of them will be on Friday :-) The IETF-80 agenda
should be sorted out by the fourth of March.

The final date for submission of new (-00) drafts is 7 March. Final date for
updated documents is 14 March. With one exception (a testing report, for
which the proceedings will be the enduring documentation), any draft that
will be discussed in this working group at IETF-80 needs a draft posted
since IETF-79, and should have corresponded with [email-masked]
on the topic.

Our final date to post the working group agenda is 16 March. I will post a
preliminary agenda on 7 March and repost on 14 March; these will be for
comment.

	. 2011-03-27 - 2011-04-01: 80th IETF Meeting in Prague, Czech
Republic.

"Be there or be square", as my daughter tells me...
_______________________________________________
v6ops mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:26:56 -0800

You'll have a posted internet draft, right?

---

From: "Don Sturek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:30:09 -0800

Yes, we will have two drafts posted by March 7.

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred Baker [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 11:27 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'IPv6 Operations'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Thomas
Herbst'
Subject: Re: [v6ops] Important dates