Subject: [v6ops] FW: New Version Notification for draft-hu-dhc-dhcpv6-for-dual-stack-hosts-00

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:14:34 +0800

IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]> 
2011-02-23 17:30

收件人
[email-masked]
抄送

主题
New Version Notification for draft-hu-dhc-dhcpv6-for-dual-stack-hosts-00

A new version of I-D, draft-hu-dhc-dhcpv6-for-dual-stack-hosts-00.txt has 
been successfully submitted by Yuxing Hu and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:                 draft-hu-dhc-dhcpv6-for-dual-stack-hosts
Revision:                 00
Title:                            DHCPV6 for dual-stack hosts
Creation_date:            2011-02-22
WG ID:                            Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
A dual-stack host may wish to obtain IPv4 and/or IPv6 configuration
settings via the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).Network
operators deploy seperate DHCPv4 servers and DHCPv6 servers,hosts get
IPv4 parameters via DHCPv4 servers and IPv6 parameters via DHCPv6
servers.  This document describes a solution,there is only a single
intergrated DHCPv6 server deployed in the ISP network,hosts obtain
both IPv4 and IPv6 configuration settings from this server.

The IETF Secretariat.

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.