Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6tran-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 17:45:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for IP Version Transition Scenarios
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6tran-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-02-01

This document sets out a framework for the presentation of scenarios
and recommendations for a variety of approaches to the transition
from IPv4 to IPv6, given the necessity for a long period of co-
existence of the two protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6tran-framework-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.