Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-advisory-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 07:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Advisory Guidelines for 6to4 Deployment
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-advisory-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-03-31

This document provides advice to network operators about deployment
of the 6to4 technique for automatic tunneling of IPv6 over IPv4.  It
is principally addressed to Internet Service Providers, including
those that do not yet support IPv6, and to Content Providers.  The
intention of the advice is to minimise both user dissatisfaction and
help desk calls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-advisory-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.