Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 07:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 in 3GPP Evolved Packet System
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-03-31

Internet connectivity and use of data services in 3GPP based mobile
networks has increased rapidly as a result of smart phones, broadband
service via HSPA and HSPA+ networks, competitive service offerings by
operators and a large number of applications.  Operators who have
deployed networks based on 3GPP architectures are facing IPv4 address
shortages.  With the impending exhaustion of available IPv4 addresses
from the registries there is an increased emphasis for operators to
migrate to IPv6.  This document describes the support for IPv6 in
3GPP network architectures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.