Subject: [v6ops] [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-v6ops-icp-guidance-03.txt]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:41:08 +1300

Hi,

This version has various updates due to comments from the WG.

We are not asking for a meeting slot in Paris, but we'd like the
chairs to put the question whether the WG wants to adopt this
draft. In any case we still want more input to correct and
expand the draft.

    Brian + Sheng

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-v6ops-icp-guidance-03.txt
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:30:09 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line
Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Guidance for Internet Content and
Application Service Providers
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-v6ops-icp-guidance-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-02-22

   This document provides guidance and suggestions for Internet
Content
   Providers and Application Service Providers who wish to offer
their
   service to both IPv6 and IPv4 customers.  Many of the points will
   also apply to any enterprise network preparing for IPv6 users.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-v6ops-icp-guidance-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-v6ops-icp-guidance-03.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt