Subject: [v6ops] new draft: draft-yang-v6ops-fast6

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A new draft has been posted, at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-v6ops-fast6. Please take a look at it and comment.

---

From: Wojciech Dec <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 17:12:13 +0200

Hi,

not sure if this is intentional, but the draft seems to describes an
IPv4inIPv4 tunneling + CGN architecture. For closer applicability to v6 ops
it would be a good idea to show tunneling over IPv6, as well as to
highlight perhaps what the difference of fast6 to
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-gateway-init-ds-lite is
(given that it appears to describe a similar architecture)?

Regards,
Wojciech.

On 31 March 2012 14:45, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> A new draft has been posted, at
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-v6ops-fast6. Please take a look at
> it and comment.
> _______________________________________________
> v6ops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops
>