Subject: [v6ops] 464XLAT from informational to BCP -- Document Change Manifest

From: Cameron Byrne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:01:14 -0700

Folks,

For the sake of clarity, what i understand from Fred's email, and has
been supported by 3 people so far, is that there is desire to move
from informational to BCP and some changes are required along the way.

I believe these specific changes are required from my reading of
Fred's mail, let me know if something is missing:

1. Change document category from informational to BCP

2.  Re-insert RFC 2119 keywords

3. Replace all text in section in 6.1 with this one sentence "The XLAT
Prefix format used on the CLAT for RFC6145 translation  is defined in
   Section 2.2 of [RFC6052]. "  Also, remove all references to /96 in
section 6.5.  Update diagram in 6.2 to remove /96.

4.  The DNS proxy section will add a reference to RFC5625, such as
adding the sentence to the beginning of section 6.4 stating "The CLAT
SHOULD implement a DNS proxy as defined in RFC 5625."

Am I missing something?

Are these the agreeable terms of moving forward with 464XLAT as a BCP
instead of informational?

Thanks for the feedback and helping to clarify the path forward

Cameron