Subject: [v6ops] 464XLAT testing experience

From: Cameron Byrne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:53:30 -0700

Folks,

In an effort to share as much information as possible about setting up
a 464XLAT IPv6-only network and testing it, i have put some
information together here for you to review.

https://sites.google.com/site/tmoipv6/464xlat

I have documented the following proof of concepts:

4.1 Android + CLAT on a UMTS IPv6-only network with DNS64/NAT64
4.2 Cisco ASR 1000 as CLAT and LITNET public implementation of Linux
NAT64 and BIND DNS64 as PLAT
4.2.1 NOT 464XLAT Case: IPv6-only host, IPv6-only WAN, using LITNET
NAT64/DNS64, no CLAT
4.2.2 464XLAT Case: Dual-stack host, IPv6-only WAN, using LITNET
NAT64/DNS64 + ASR 1000 as CLAT
4.2.3 464XLAT Case: IPv4-only host, IPv6-only WAN, using LITNET NAT64,
8.8.8.8 DNS,  and ASR 1000 as CLAT

Please feel free to comment to me off-line with questions or on the
list as you see appropriated

Thanks,

Cameron