Subject: [v6ops] The IETF potential large interim following RIPE 65 e.g. Sept 28 and later.

From: Joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 10:50:01 +0000

we had a show of hands during the paris meeting to guage potential
interest on the basis of workload on the possibility of an interim v6ops
wg meeting. while there was some interest it's time to flesh that out in
more detail.

Can we get a headcount of people would would be receptive to the idea of
an interim scheduled to coincide with the end of Ripe 65 (which is
Amsterdam this time sept 24-28). Some indication of an ability to
participate remotely vs in person would also be helpful.

While we can't forecast exactly which documents will be in the critical
still path after Vancouver, I have a pretty good idea which one's we
want to done with by then.

Thanks
joel

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 09:45:24 -0400

> participate remotely vs in person would also be helpful.

I'll attend, in person...

W

> _______________________________________________
> v6ops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops
>

---

From: Nick Hilliard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:49:31 +0100

> participate remotely vs in person would also be helpful.

I will probably attend this.

Nick