Subject: [v6ops] FYI [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-00.txt]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 11:35:25 +0100

This is the first of two drafts that will replace
draft-carpenter-v6ops-label-balance. We will be working on this topic
but not in v6ops.

   Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-00.txt
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 03:31:37 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Using the IPv6 Flow Label for Server Load Balancing
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Willy Tarreau
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-05-08

   This document describes how the IPv6 flow label as currently
   specified can be used to enhance layer 3/4 load distribution and
   balancing for large server farms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt