Subject: [v6ops] Remaining milestones prior to IETF 84

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 10:40:11 -0700

Just a quick reminder. The following calender milestones are upcoming:

*2012-07-02 (Monday):*Working Group Chair approval for initial document 
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (UTC -7).*

We'll know when our meetings fall after:

2012-07-06 (Friday):*Final agenda to be published.*

00 draft must be in by this time. Consideration for the v6ops agenda is 
contingent on mailing list discussion.

2012-07-09 (Monday):*Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission by 17:00 PT (UTC -7), upload usingIETF ID Submission Tool 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/>.

Updated Drafts must be submitted by the 16th.

*2012-07-16 (Monday):*Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 
PT (UTC -7), upload usingIETF ID Submission Tool 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/>.*

2012-07-18 (Wednesday):*Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT (UTC 
-7), upload usingIETF Meeting Materials Management Tool 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi>.

*2012-07-29 - 2012-08-03: 84th IETF Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada.*

The ietf 84 milestones are conveniently available in ICS format from:

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/84/IETF-84-important-dates.ics

thanks
joel