Subject: [v6ops] IPv6 Toolkit v1.2.2

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 19:44:39 -0300

Folks,

Thought you might be interested:

We've released IPv6 toolkit v1.2.2: a set of IPv6 security
assessment/troubleshooting tools. The toolkit compiles/runs on Linux,
*BSD, and Mac OS.

The tarball for version 1.2.2 of the toolkit is available at:
http://www.si6networks.com/research/ipv6-toolkit-v1.2.2.tar.gz>

Additionally, we have a git repository for the toolkit:
<https://github.com/fgont/ipv6-toolkit.git>

This toolkit can be employed to perform local IPv6 scans, assess a
number of security aspects of IPv6 implementations (such as
predictability of Fragment ID values, etc). It can also be employed to
play with IPv6 address resolution, SLAAC, RA-Guard evasion, etc.

Any feedback, bug reports, or requests for new features should be sent
to: <[email-masked]>

Thanks!

Best regards,
-- 
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks
e-mail: [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 6666 31C6 D484 63B2 8FB1 E3C4 AE25 0D55 1D4E 7492