Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 02:45:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Stateless Source Address Mapping for ICMPv6 Packets
	Author(s)       : Xing Li
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Dan Wing
                          Ramji Vaithianathan
                          Geoff Huston
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-07-03

Abstract:
   A stateless IPv4/IPv6 translator may receive ICMPv6 packets
   containing non IPv4-translatable addresses as the source that should
   be passed across the translator as an ICMP packet directed to the
   IPv4-translatable destination.  This document presents
   recommendations for source address translation in ICMPv6 headers for
   such cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Xing Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 09:41:42 +0800

Hi, All,

We have submitted an updated version of 
draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address. This version removed the well-known 
IPv4 prefix and focused on the use of public IPv4 address (interface, 
loopback, or even a pool shared by several stateless translators) + 
RFC5837 and looking for the WG review.

Thank you very much!

xing

[email-masked] 写道:
> _______________________________________________
> v6ops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops
>
>
>