Subject: [v6ops] Reminder: OPSEC IPv6 Slots

From: "Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 00:45:27 +0000

Hi All,

Please kindly find this reminder.

At OPSEC tomorrow there will be 7 IPv6 drafts discussed about.
(all drafts are actually IPv6 only or are dual-stack oriented)

Feel free to attend the OPSEC meeting to share your expertise in this area, because
your quality feedback is desired.

Drafts:

Host Scanning in IPv6 Networks
draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-host-scanning-01

Security Implications of IPv6 on IPv4 Networks
draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-implications-on-ipv4-nets-01

DHCPv6-Shield: Protecting Against Rogue DHCPv6 Servers
draft-gont-opsec-dhcpv6-shield-00

Neighbor Discovery Shield (ND-Shield): Protecting against Neighbor Discovery Attacks
draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-nd-shield-00

Operational Security Considerations for IPv6 Networks
draft-vyncke-opsec-v6-01

Using Only Link-Local Addressing Inside an IPv6 Network
draft-behringer-lla-only-01

BGP Operations and Security
draft-jdurand-bgp-security-01

G/
KK,
Warren

OPSEC Chairs