Subject: [v6ops] Not enough slides.

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:09:18 -0700

I show 6 slide decks in the materials:

*V6OPS* 	Agenda <http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/agenda/agenda-84-v6ops>
No minutes received
Enterprise Incremental IPv6 - K. Chittimaneni 
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-v6ops-0.pptx>
A Reference Framework for DC Migra4on to IPv6 - Diego R. Lopez 
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-v6ops-1.pdf>
NAT64 Operational Experiences - Cameron Byrne 
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-v6ops-2.ppt>
IPv6 over ATM Interworking Function - Jiexin Zhang 
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-v6ops-3.pdf>
Semantic IPv6 Prefix - Sheng Jiang 
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-v6ops-4.ppt>
464XLAT - Cameron Byrne 
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-v6ops-5.pdf>

The agenda shows 9 discussions.

If you don't see your materials already up there, we need your slides.

Thanks
joel