Subject: [v6ops] v6ops interim meeting as part of the Sept 29th LIM Amsterdam Netherlands.

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:56:32 -0700

Greetings folks,

The commentary on our proposal was appreciated.

The slot that IAD has allocated to us is:

1330 - 1630 CEST on the 29th of Sept 2012

I am aware so far, that opsec is planning to meet in the same location 
from 0900-1200 and the SIDR has an interim scheduled for the entire day 
that Saturday.

While there are some details still to be worked out it's time to get the 
framework in place for the interim to coincide with the end of RIPE 65, 
Amsterdam, 24 - 28 September 2012. <http://ripe65.ripe.net/>

Location is:

Hotel Okura <http://www.okura.nl/>

Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH Amsterdam
+31 (0) 20 678 7493

I think we should plan to maintain an interim document submission 
deadline two weeks out from the meeting itself. Too be considered for 
inclusion in the interim agenda new or revised documented should be 
submitted to the IETF document system by 23:59 UTC on Sept 14th.

Documents currently being hashed out on the list are certainly fair game 
for inclusion in the interim.

I have attached the ical for the document-submission deadline to the 
meeting.

Thanks
Joel