Subject: [v6ops] V6OPS WG Interim Meeting, September 29, 2012

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:04:58 -0700

Greetings folks,

The V6OPS Working Group will hold an interim meeting on September 
29, 2012 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.  Venue location will be 
announced later, and is expected to be arranged as part of the IETF 
Large Interim Meeting (LIM).

The commentary on our proposal was appreciated.

The slot that IAD has allocated to us is:

1330 - 1630 CEST on the 29th of Sept 2012

I am aware so far, that opsec is planning to meet in the same location
from 0900-1200 and the SIDR has an interim scheduled for the entire day
that Saturday.

While there are some details still to be worked out it's time to get the
framework in place for the interim to coincide with the end of RIPE 65,
Amsterdam, 24 - 28 September 2012. <http://ripe65.ripe.net/>

I think we should plan to maintain an interim document submission
deadline two weeks out from the meeting itself. To be considered for
inclusion in the interim agenda new or revised documented should be
submitted to the IETF document system by 23:59 UTC on Sept 14th.

Documents currently being hashed out on the list are certainly fair game
for inclusion in the interim.

Thanks
Joel