Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 06:56:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Stateless Source Address Mapping for ICMPv6 Packets
	Author(s)       : Xing Li
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Dan Wing
                          Ramji Vaithianathan
                          Geoff Huston
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-09-05

Abstract:
   A stateless IPv4/IPv6 translator may receive ICMPv6 packets
   containing non IPv4-translatable addresses as the source.  These
   packets should be passed across the translator as ICMP packets
   directed to the IPv4 destination.  This document presents
   recommendations for source address translation in ICMPv6 headers to
   handle such cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/