Subject: [v6ops] new draft: draft-yang-v6ops-ipv6tran-select

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 05:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

A new draft has been posted, at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-v6ops-ipv6tran-select. Please take a look at it and comment.

---

From: "yangtianle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:33:11 +0800

Thanks Fred helping me to broadcast the draft in the list!

We find some inconvenient issues about CPE when we do IPv6 trials and
experiments: 
         1、ISP must pre-configure IPv6 transition technology in CPE, such
as dual-stack, DS-Lite, and so on.
         2、Otherwise, ISP must rely on Manage System to control CPEs. But
if CPEs are form different manufactories, they need different Manage System,
or to develop consistent interface in the Manage System.
         3、If users change the CPE ISP giving to them to another one with
incorrect configuration, or configure CPE incorrectly by mistake, they
cannot access internet. 
In this document, we propose a solution to solve the problem. But, the most
important issue is to propose this problem, not the solution.

Wish for your comments. Thank you!

Tianle Yang

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2012年10月15日 20:45
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: new draft: draft-yang-v6ops-ipv6tran-select

A new draft has been posted, at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-v6ops-ipv6tran-select. Please take a
look at it and comment.