Subject: [v6ops] v6ops milestones prior to IETF 85

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 13:57:56 -0700

*The following are the remaining important milestones prior to IETF 85
*

***   2012-10-08 (Monday):
Working Group Chair approval for initial document (Version -00) 
submissions appreciated by UTC 24:00.

*   2012-10-12 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.

*   2012-10-15 (Monday):
Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) submission by UTC 
24:00, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

*   2012-10-22 (Monday):
Internet Draft final submission cut-off by UTC 24:00, upload using IETF 
ID Submission Tool.

*   2012-10-24 (Wednesday):
Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 24:00, upload using IETF Meeting 
Materials Management Tool.

*   2012-10-26 (Friday):
Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at UTC 24:00.

*   2012-10-29 (Monday):
Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 24:00, upload using IETF 
Meeting Materials Management Tool.

*   2012-11-04 - 2012-11-09:
85th IETF Meeting in Atlanta, GA, USA.