Subject: [v6ops] draft-anderson-siit-dc-00

From: Tore Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 08:53:28 +0100

Good morning,

I've just uploaded a new draft:

Filename:	 draft-anderson-siit-dc
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Stateless IP/ICMP Translation in IPv6 Data Centre Environments
Creation date:	 2012-11-09
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 18
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-anderson-siit-dc-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anderson-siit-dc
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anderson-siit-dc-00

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of Stateless IP/ICMP Translation
   (SIIT) in data centre environments in order to simultaneously
   facilitate IPv6 deployment and IPv4 address conservation.  It
   describes the overall architecture, and provides guidelines for both
   operators and implementers.

It's my first ever draft, so go easy on me. Note that this draft may be
relevant to the discussion of draft-lopez-v6ops-dc-ipv6, as it documents
in more technical detail a way to implement the "Next Generation Stage"
briefly described in section 2.3.

I do not know whether the discussion of this draft fits the best in
v6ops or sunset4, so this message is cross-posted to both WGs.

Best regards,
-- 
Tore Anderson
Redpill Linpro AS - http://www.redpill-linpro.com