Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:17:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NAT64 Deployment Considerations
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          Zhen Cao
                          Cameron Byrne
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          David Binet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-01-31

Abstract:
   This document summarizes NAT64 deployment scenarios and operational
   experience with stateful NAT64-CGN(NAT64 Carrier Grade NATs) and
   NAT64-FE (NAT64 server Front End).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/