Subject: [v6ops] China Mobile's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-v6ops-464xlat-00

From: Zhenkai Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 11:08:13 +0800

Hello IETF,

As a company, China Mobile has spent lots of efforts like expenditure of
man workforce, time, et al. on some technologies. We underline that
Intellectual property Rights (IPRs) are an important part of technologies,
and also respect IPRs like other companies in the industry.

The disclosure about patent
*http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1730/*<http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1730/>
 is a compliance with the rules of the IETF which are defined in RFC
3979, "Intellectual
Property Rights in IETF Technology." <http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3979.txt> The
licensing declaration for this Document ‘c) Reasonable and
Non-Discriminatory License to All Implementers with Possible Royalty/Fee’ made
by China Mobile was in accordance with our corporate strategy, as well as
industry practice.

Best regards,

Wang Zhengkai

 ------------------------------
  Wang Zhenkai

 IP Counsel | China Mobile Research Institute

Office: +86 15801696688-35235 | Mobile: +8613810187794 |
NO.32 Xuanwumen West Street,Xicheng District,Beijing 100053.China.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of China Mobile, its
subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,
storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify
the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies
from your system. Thank you.

---

From: Cameron Byrne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 06:56:33 -0800

Wang,

Can you please confirm the IPR claims apply to the latest version of the
464XLAT document http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-464xlat-09

Thanks,

Cameron

Sent from ipv6-only Android
On Jan 29, 2013 7:08 PM, "Zhenkai Wang" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The disclosure about patent *http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1730/*<http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1730/>
> 3979, "Intellectual Property Rights in IETF Technology."<http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3979.txt> The
> _______________________________________________
> v6ops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops
>
>