Subject: [v6ops] Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-09.txt> (NAT64 Operational Experience) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 11:40:11 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Operations WG (v6ops) to
consider the following document:
- 'NAT64 Operational Experience'
  <draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-09.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-01-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document summarizes NAT64 function deployment scenarios and
   operational experience.  Both NAT64 Carrier Grade NAT (NAT64-CGN) and
   NAT64 server Front End (NAT64-FE) are considered in this document.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.