Subject: [v6ops] Jabber room

From: "Howard, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 00:18:51 +0000

As a way of encouraging participation, the chairs would like to point out
that all WGs have an associated Jabber room, in our case
[email-masked]

As an experiment, it would be good to know that people with good language
skills are in the Jabber room, to help out when a speaker uses slang or an
unfamiliar word in English. Since we¹re in Buenos Aires, Spanish and
English would be especially useful.

As always, we¹re also looking for a Jabber scribe, who will let remote
participants know as slides change, and can relay comments from the Jabber
room to the physical room. Any volunteers?

More information on the use of Jabber at IETF is at
https://www.ietf.org/jabber/

More information on Jabber scribing at https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7649
Thanks,

Lee

________________________________

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.

---

From: Alejandro Acosta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 12:21:36 -0430

I can do this.

Alejandro,

El 4/1/2016 a las 7:48 PM, Howard, Lee escribió:
> _______________________________________________
> v6ops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops