Subject: [v6ops] Posted a new version of draft-ali-ipv6rtr-reqs

From: "Russ White" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 11:21:49 -0500

Y'all --

Posted a new version of draft-ali-ipv6rtr-reqs. Data tracker page is here --

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-ipv6rtr-reqs/

We'd like to present this at the Chicago meeting, and potentially call to
pull this into a wg item there. I have a list of outstanding comments and
questions; I'll email these to the list in a bit, along with some thoughts
on them.

:-)

Russ

---

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:07:53 +0100

Hi,

Perhaps it makes sense to mention IPv6 routers that implement 
"Requesting Router" functionality of DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation RFC3633, 
as well as "Mobile Router" NEMO extension RFC3963 of protocol Mobile 
IPv6 RFC6275.

Alex

Le 18/02/2017 à 17:21, Russ White a écrit :
> _______________________________________________
> v6ops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops
>