Subject: [v6ops] Ben Campbell's No Objection on charter-ietf-v6ops-04-01: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 10:55:09 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-v6ops-04-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-v6ops/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is ready for approval without external review.

I stumbled over the same sentence as Spencer. Since I went to the trouble
to compose proposed new text before reading his, I'll include that
here--but I'm okay with Spencer's suggestion as well.

Last sentence in the first paragraph:

OLD:
An important aspect of IPv6 deployment has been the
shutdown of IPv4 in some networks, and issues and opportunities from 
these shutdowns have resulted in innovations in network operation
NEW:
IPv6 deployment has resulted in the shutdown of IPv4 in some 
networks. These shutdowns have resulted in innovations in network 
operations.
END.

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 16:32:14 -0500

Just to square the circle ...

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-v6ops/

I'm OK with Ben's suggested text, as well ...

Spencer