Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 01:41:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Basic Requirements for IPv6 Customer Edge Routers
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2017-06-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies requirements for an IPv6 Customer Edge (CE)
   router.  Specifically, the current version of this document focuses
   on the basic provisioning of an IPv6 CE router and the provisioning
   of IPv6 hosts attached to it and the support of HNCP ([RFC7788]) for
   automated provisioning of downstream routers.  The document also
   covers several transition technologies, as required in a world where
   IPv4 addresses are no longer available, so hosts in the customer LANs
   with IPv4-only or IPv6-only applications or devices, requiring to
   communicate with IPv4-only services at the Internet, are able to do
   so.  The document obsoletes RFC 7084.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc7084-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/