Subject: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 19:34:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Happy Eyeballs Version 2: Better Connectivity Using Concurrency
        Authors         : David Schinazi
                          Tommy Pauly
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-08-02

Abstract:
   Many communication protocols operated over the modern Internet use
   host names.  These often resolve to multiple IP addresses, each of
   which may have different performance and connectivity
   characteristics.  Since specific addresses or address families (IPv4
   or IPv6) may be blocked, broken, or sub-optimal on a network, clients
   that attempt multiple connections in parallel have a higher chance of
   establishing a connection sooner.  This document specifies
   requirements for algorithms that reduce this user-visible delay and
   provides an example algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 09:42:32 +0200

I’ve read this document version, and I see there only a couple of wording improvements, no changes in the specs, so I will like to repeat my last meeting opinion: It is ready to go for the last call.

Saludos,
Jordi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: v6ops <[email-masked]> en nombre de <[email-masked]>
Responder a: <[email-masked]>
Fecha: jueves, 3 de agosto de 2017, 4:35
Para: <[email-masked]>
CC: <[email-masked]>
Asunto: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis-03.txt

    
    Abstract:

    

    
    _______________________________________________
    v6ops mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops

**********************************************
IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.consulintel.es
The IPv6 Company

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.