Subject: [v6ops] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 06:47:17 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Two nits:
- Lorenzo:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/v6ops/EbF-7q17N9qy8N4KV2mOMuMY9YY
(emphasise the multi addressing) - Tim:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/v6ops/Fu-b--IA3NkbgvmXET1tygeF920 (should
7217 be mentioned not just old 4862 SLAAC, and on consistency between 8106 and
stateless DHCPv6)

I trust the responsible AD's judgement to evaluate if those editorial changes
are important enough.

Regards, Benoit