Subject: [v6ops] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 03:59:26 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm removing my discuss as the authors have confirmed that there is strong
consensus in the working group to obsolete RFC6555, and edited the text in the
intro accordingly. As mentioned to the authors directly already, the abstract
should mention this as well!

Thanks also for addressing my other comments!