Subject: [v6ops] FW: I-D Action: draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-13.txt

From: "Templin, Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 14:45:53 +0000

See below for the latest version of "IPv6 Prefix Delegation for Hosts"
(draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost). This document is not the same as
RFC78934 or 'draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host', but
provides complimentary operational guidance for hosts that
engage in IPv6 prefix delegation procedures.

This version resolves issues discussed on the list. Please review
and comment.

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2017 12:41 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-13.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Prefix Delegation for Hosts
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-13.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-10-02

Abstract:
   IPv6 prefixes are typically delegated to requesting routers which
   then use them to number their downstream-attached links and networks.
   This document considers the case when the requesting router is a node
   that acts as a host on behalf of its local applications and as a
   router on behalf of any downstream networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt