Subject: [v6ops] Active IPv6 WWW Clients measurements update, MAPRG, Monday IETF 100

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:59:37 -0600

v6ops folks,

On Monday, Nov 15, 15:50-17:20 (room: Padang), the Measurement and
Analysis for Protocols Research Group (MAPRG) meeting will include a
short update:

"A Continuing Study of the Active IPv6 WWW Client Address Space"
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/agenda-100-maprg/
(slides will be linked in the agenda)

This is the latest of ~4 year measurements including initial results
of applying the new IPv6 host counting technique, introduced in the
previous MAPRG meeting:

   "kIP: a Measured Approach to IPv6 Address Anonymization"
   YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYtaKuzXaiM#t=59m55s
   slides: https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/99/slides/slides-99-maprg-kip-a-measured-approach-to-ipv6-address-anonymization-03.pdf

Thanks,
Dave

-- 
[email-masked]  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/