Subject: Re: [vwrap] vwrap Digest, Vol 11, Issue 31

From: Katherine Mancuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 16:27:28 -0700

Historically speaking, Sean, you might want to look at the old VWRAP
launch draft.  In fact, this is a service, not full interop, and
doesn't do everything you're describing, but some of the specification
work may be useful if you wish to sketch out your example more deeply.

Katherine

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Katherine Mancuso

ISIS Inc, Community Manager (http://www.isis-inc.org)
Sex::Tech Conference, Social Media Chair (http://www.sextech.org)
The Vesuvius Group: metaverse community builders
(http://www.thevesuviusgroup.com)
GimpGirl Community Liaison (http://www.gimpgirl.com)

http://twitter.com/musingvirtual
http://facebook.com/kmancuso
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kathymancuso
Second Life: Muse Carmona
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------