Subject: Re: [vwrap] vwrap Digest, Vol 11, Issue 24

From: Dzonatas Sol <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 07:54:44 -0700

[email-masked] wrote:
>  
> Nobody but those who need to steal them has a felt need to share the 
> assets of Second Life. These are made by hard-working people who have 
> copyrighted these assets. *Get your furry paws off them*.
>  
> Prokofy Neva

The simulators (currently) share assets between those units and the 
use-end (monolithic client). How you consider that transfer any 
different between "steal" and "not-steal" mode is quite phantom to any 
actual code.

Please do your homework, and be sure to understand that the current code 
actually transfers to much private data and asset information. Your 
copybot concern could have an easy solution just by the non-transfer of 
the asset dates. If you have any knowledge of double-entry accounting, 
you would agree as any banker would. That's also room to optimize the 
protocol to transfer less data, which could mean faster transfer rates.

Anyways...

-- 
--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant