Subject: [vwrap] note well: forward-looking statements

From: Dzonatas Sol <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 07:59:36 -0700

I have neither intended to kill VWRAP nor wash my hand clean of such 
work in progress. Let me make sure others are aware before they make 
choices about their assets. This next summarized statement helps 
interested corporations in their independent action.

 > Certain statements [in writ] that are not historical facts are 
"forward-looking statements"
 > within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 
1995. Such
 > statements may be identified by the use of words such as "anticipate, 
"believe," "expect,"
 > "future," "may," "will," "would," "should," "plan," "projected," 
"potential," "intend," and
 > similar expressions."

IETF doesn't appear to ignore that even if the world-wide community does 
not follow U.S. S.E.C.

The scale of polymerization may be unfamiliar to all members. Taint 
ideology is still useful to convey proven concepts, and so is the work 
in progress.

I appreciate the effort and tools provided by the IETF... thank you!

-- 
--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant