Subject: New Internet Drafts: Advanced Collections spec has been split

From: "Slein, Judith A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:34:47 -0400

The new internet drafts that were announced this morning are the result of
splitting the Advanced Collections spec into 3 parts: Bindings, Redirect
References, and Ordered Collections.

In addition to splitting the specs, a lot of editorial changes were made,
and an attempt was made to provide better context in the Introductions to
the new specs, as well as clearer definitions in the Terminology sections.

Please review these new drafts as soon as possible and provide comments to
the mailing list.  Just to remind you of where they are:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-binding-protocol-00.tx
t
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-0
0.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-ordering-protocol-00.t
xt

Thanks again to Jim Amsden for his comments of yesterday.  We also have some
comments from Yaron and from Jason Crawford that were communicated
privately.  I'll try to summarize the substantive ones on the mailing list
over the next few days so that they can be discussed.

--Judy

Judith A. Slein
Xerox Corporation
[email-masked]
(716)422-5169
800 Phillips Road 105/50C
Webster, NY 14580