Subject: Need proppatch example

From: "David Motes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 11:17:39 -0400

Hi,

Are there any DAV clients that do a proppatch?

I have been looking for an example  of a proppatch
in action.

Thanks,

-David

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 11:38:23 -0400

> I have been looking for an example  of a proppatch

Sanity check: have you seen the PROPPATCH example in the RFC?

--
/============================================================\
|John Stracke    |http://www.ecal.com|My opinions are my own.|
|Chief Scientist |===========================================|
|eCal Corp.      |Stock up and save! Limit one.              |
[email-masked]|                                           |
\============================================================/

---

From: Greg Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 12:18:23 -0700

> Sanity check: have you seen the PROPPATCH example in the RFC?

If you know Python, then you can also grab my davlib.py and httplib.py
(via links at www.webdav.org/mod_dav/). Using that, you can generate a
PROPPATCH to your server.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/