Subject: Is it possible to license the Dav4J client?

From: "William Bjorge" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:51:45 -0700

Is IBM's DavJ4 client still available only through a 90 day license, or does
anyone know if it can or will be available for use in production systems?

Thanks for you help!

Bill Bjorge
Software Engineer
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 10:58:57 -0400

DAV4J is still only available through alphaWorks with the typical alphaWorks
license. We are exploring the possibility of open sourcing DAV4J in order to
facilitate the construction of WebDAV client applications, and WebDAV enabling
existing repository managers. We'll keep you informed on this mailing list.

"William Bjorge" <[email-masked]> on 10/04/99 08:51:45 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:

Subject:  Is it possible to license the Dav4J client?

Thanks for you help!

Bill Bjorge
Software Engineer
[email-masked]