Subject: Breakouts on Advanced Collections, DASL, Delta-V at DC

From: Jim Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:00:26 -0700

Well, I now have a good idea on when and where breakout sessions on
WebDAV-related topics will be held at the Washington, DC IETF meeting. Note
that all meetings are open to all who wish to attend them.  If you're
planning on attending any of the the Delta-V breakout meetings, please send
Jeff McAffer <[email-masked]> an email so he'll know how well to stock
the mini-bar :-) (and so he'll know if we need to get more chairs...)

Monday, November 8, 1999:
-------------------------

* 1PM - 5:30PM
  Advanced Collections breakout (during Afternoon Sessions I and II)

Location: TBD, someplace at the Omni Shoreham, the conference hotel, look on
the message board by registration for the exact location.
Topics: collect feedback on the advanced collections specs., hold spec.
walkthroughs once that is done.

* 7:30PM - 10PM
  WebDAV WG meeting

Location: At the Omni Shoreham, look on the official schedule for room
location
Topics: advanced collections, proposed modifications to RFC 2518, restarting
access control

Tuesday, November 9, 1999:
--------------------------

* 9AM - 12PM
  Delta-V breakout (during Morning Sessions I)

Location: In Jeff McAffer's suite, *not* in the conference hotel. Details to
be posted to the Delta-V list, and will also be posted on the message board,
near the registration desk, at the Omni Shoreham.
Topics: open issues from the protocol specification

* 1PM - 3:15PM
  Delta-V WG meeting (during Afternoon Sessions I and II)

Location: At the Omni Shoreham, look on the official schedule for room
location
Topics: discussion of open issues from the protocol specification

* 3:45PM - 4:45PM
  Advanced Collections breakout (during Afternoon Sessions III)

Location: TBD, at the Omni Shoreham, look on the message board for location
information
Topics: discussion of issues raised during the WebDAV WG meeting

* 5PM - 6PM
  DASL breakout (during Afternoon Sessions IV)

Location: TBD, at the Omni Shoreham, look on the message board for location
information
Topics: disussion of open issues from mailing list discussion, moving
forward

Wednesday, November 10, 1999:
-----------------------------

* 9AM - 5PM (with lunch break)
  Delta-V breakout

Location: In Jeff McAffer's suite, *not* in the conference hotel. Details to
be posted to the Delta-V list, and will also be posted on the message board,
near the registration desk, at the Omni Shoreham.
Topics: open issues from the protocol specification and WG meeting

- Jim