Subject: New Advanced Collections I-Ds available

From: Jim Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:40:44 -0700

New revisions of the three Advanced Collections specifications have been
submitted to the IETF.  They'll be showing up in the Internet-Drafts
repository in the next couple of days. I have placed these drafts up on the
WebDAV WG web site <http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/>.

The drafts are:

"WebDAV Bindings"
http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/collection/draft-ietf-webdav-binding-
protocol-01.txt

"WebDAV Redirect Reference Resources"
http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/collection/draft-ietf-webdav-redirect
ref-protocol-01.txt

"WebDAV Ordered Collections Protocol"
http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/collection/draft-ietf-webdav-ordering
-protocol-01.txt

The authors on all are Judith Slein, Jim Whitehead, Jim Davis, Geoff Clemm,
Chuck Fay, Jason Crawford, Tyson Chihaya.  Judy has done her typical
excellent job of driving discussion forward on these drafts, as well as
putting out the next drafts revisions.  Thank you!

Note that if you're planning on attending the WebDAV WG meeting in
Washington, DC, we will be expecting that you have read through these
drafts, and are ready and prepared to discuss them.  Unlike previous WebDAV
WG meetings, there will be no overview slides -- this material has been
introduced many times in the past.

- Jim