Subject: 2518, proppatch example, responsedescription problem

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 18:08:54 -0500

It doesn't seem to be mentioned on the list, so I'll point it out...

In 2518, the PROPPATCH example has a responsedescription tag outside the
propstat.  Although this is technically allowed by the DTD, this doesn't
seem like the intended location.   I believe it should go within that
second propstat.  Looking at the mailing list it sounds like it was there
at one point though so someone probably moved it outside for a reason.
Perhaps someone made the wrong correction to the following posting...

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/1998OctDec/0064.html

------------------------------------------
Phone: 914-784-7569,   [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 21:05:43 -0500

I don't have the spec in front of me, but isn't that the multistatus
responsedescription for the method status as a whole?

[email-masked] on 11/03/99 06:08:54 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:

Subject:  2518, proppatch example, responsedescription problem