Subject: RE: LOCK request body?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:55:56 -0500

> On a slightly different topic: why is a refresh done using locktokens
  > gathered from the If: header, rather than the more obvious Lock-Token:
  > header?

  I can't recall our original rationale.  We might have been thinking that,
  since the lock had to exist for the request to be honored, this
effectively
  made the locks existence a precondition, and preconditions are expressed
  using the If header.

So do we need to define server behavior if more than one lock is specified
in the If header?

---

From: Greg Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 06:27:11 -0800 (PST)

> So do we need to define server behavior if more than one lock is specified

fyi: mod_dav refreshes all of them.

-g

-- 
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/