Subject: RE: refresh LOCK for multiple locks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 12:35:47 -0500

We return a DAV:lockdiscovery element (as defined) which contains
multiple
   DAV:activelock elements (as defined).

   We refresh any locks that are extent on that resource and that we find
in
   the If: header. In other words, we'll refresh direct locks and those
   inherited from Depth:infinity locks further up in the namespace.

   On error, we return a single status code (not a multistatus). That's
   because a refresh is not being applied to multiple resources -- just
   multiple locks on *one* resource.

And what about if the if header references several locks on different
resources?

---

From: Greg Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 00:22:21 -0800 (PST)

> And what about if the if header references several locks on different

A = the set of locktokens found in the If: header
B = the set of locktokens found on the resource (directly and/or through
    inherited locks)

mod_dav refreshes the intersection.

By "on different resources", if you mean the Request-URI and the resource
locked with a Depth:infinity lock (implied by the inherited lock on the
Request-URI), then yes.

If you mean locks implied by a Tagged-List in the If: header, then that
just doesn't make sense :-)

Happy Thanksgiving,
-g

-- 
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/