Subject: Unsubscribing from the WG list

From: Jim Whitehead <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 13:48:21 -0800

Michael Hamilton writes:

> How do I unsubscribe?

In case you've lost the initial mail sent when you subscribed to this list,
the way to unsubscribe to the WG list is to send an email with a subject
line of "unsubscribe" to [email-masked].  You'll then
automatically be removed from the mailing list.

- Jim

---

From: "Ralph R. Swick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 08:22:38 -0500

At 01:48 PM 12/1/1999 -0800, Jim Whitehead wrote:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/1999OctDec/0295

>automatically be removed from the mailing list.

And a reminder to those of you who have mail servers that occasionally
go off-line: our list server will automatically remove addresses that
bounce more than 4 messages.  If the list is very active it may not
take long for that to happen.