Subject: RE: 55th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling - DRAFT Agenda

From: "Joel Soderberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:53:21 -0700

Lisa, just wanted to let you know I am registered and booked for the WG
meeting.  Thanks for driving this.  Do you have a tentative cast of
characters?

Joels

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Dusseault [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 9:48 AM
To: Webdav WG
Subject: FW: 55th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling - DRAFT Agenda

The WebDAV WG meeting at Atlanta is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday
afternoon, November 19. Note that the IETF schedule may change if
conflicts arise.  Other interesting tentatively scheduled meetings:
 - Monday am: Apps area open meeting
 - Monday pm: Open Pluggable Edge [Web] Services
 - Wednesday pm: LDAP replication
 - Wednesday pm: Cross-registry Information Services Protocol
 - Wednesday eve: IAB Plenary
 - Thursday eve: IESG Plenary

Let Jim and me know if you've got items for the agenda.  I am sure we'll
discuss RFC2518 bis issues, including how to handle lock tokens &
trailing slashes.  We may also discuss DASL.

Lisa

---

From: "Lisa Dusseault" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:06:02 -0700

We usually don't know until people show up who's going to show up.
However, it wouldn't hurt for people to let the mailing list know if
they've decided to show.  I'll be there!

Perhaps we can have a "friends of webdav" lunch on Tuesday for
additional discussions or just socializing?  If anybody else is
available, we can meet by the message board at 11:45 am & pick a lunch
spot. Tuesday night may be the social, which would conflict somewhat
with dinner plans.

lisa

> From: Joel Soderberg [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 9:53 AM
> To: Lisa Dusseault; Webdav WG
> Cc: Jim Whitehead
> Subject: RE: 55th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling - DRAFT Agenda
>